Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'll have a Grande Skinny Latte!

I love a good cup of coffee! Although in my job (the one I get paid regularly for doing and includes great holidays and sick leave) I barely have enough time to finish a cup. And now with all the rules associated with safety we are not permitted to walk around with a cup of coffee and take it back to our desks (I know, when will it all end - surely the "fun police" have ruined everything by now). So of course the solution is to use a travel mug. Well I've decided to put my spin on the often boring or logo-laden mug.


This particular one is going to a special friend of mine who is surviving on copious amounts of caffiene at the moment.  I hope she likes it!

These mugs are 470ml or 16oz and are made by Bodum, so their quality is assured.  I can personalise them for you - what a great present for the men in your life?  I know Father's Day isn't until August, but it will be here before we know it!  And it will certainly stop any arguments as to who owns it.  Let me know if you want one too!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! x x x http://taniamccartney.blogspot.com/2010/05/more-treasures.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, Tania LOVES it, gorgeous work. I must admit as a non hot cup of anything drinker, it was one less thing i had to worry about while juggling small children. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete